Saturday 1 January 2011

Part 2 - New Year Resolutions Post Beyond Chocolate

Gretel Hallet, is a Trained Chocolate Fairy and is running the Getting Started half day workshop in Norwich - perfect for beginners to experience the core principles of Beyond Chocolate and equally great as a refresher for any Beyond Chocolater. If you live in East Anglia and want to know more about Beyond Chocolate or her workshops, get in touch with Gretel.

1st January 2008
Well, this year really will be different. In September last year, I found something that’s not a diet but I can lose weight anyway if I experiment with it. I’m only really starting to get to grips with the ideas in it, but this Christmas, for the first time, I didn’t worry about what I was eating and I’m not going to go on a diet now it’s January!
So, My New Year’s Resolutions this year are:
1. Get to grips with the Beyond Chocolate ideas
2. Exercise and tone up
3. Buy some clothes that fit me now and that I like

1st January 2009
2008 was an interesting year – I practiced the Beyond Chocolate principles for the whole year and it’s been so easy compared with all those abortive diets. I finally feel positive that I can change and for the better – I really am ready to deal with my issues around food. I didn’t even realise I had an issue with food until this year!
New Year’s Resolutions for 2009:
1. Continue working with Beyond Chocolate
2. Exercise and tone up
3. Get rid of my ‘skinny clothes’ and buy some that fit and that I like

1st January 2010
What a great year 2009 was! I really got to grips with my food issues last year and I feel so much better about myself and my future now. It’s been 2 years since I last put myself on a diet and I’m really grateful to Beyond Chocolate for my new found freedom.
Resolution for 2010:
1. Continue working with Beyond Chocolate and my relationship with food and myself; which includes Moving instead of Exercising and continuing to wear clothes that fit and that I like, getting rid of any that don’t.

1st January 2011
I’ve decided to do away with resolutions now – looking back over the last 11 years, they haven’t been particularly helpful. Until I found Beyond Chocolate, all the resolutions have done is made me focus on my failures. All those wasted years failing on diets and exercise programmes year after year. I am so glad all that is behind me now and I can move forward with confidence in myself and my ability to manage my own issues around food and my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.